What is it?
First of all, I would like to explain the term “Fitout”. The word definition of the term says,”An act of providing the necessary equipment for a house or flat, especially the final decoration and fitments”. So fitout is a service provided by your interior designer in which he/she will provide you all the necessary things or equipment’s that you need in order to decorate your home or office space. Fitout, as whole is the arrangement or the structure of your new home or office. We know that interior designing is an ever-changing field in which we see that trends change day by day. Today, I will discuss with you some popular office fitout trends in the industry.
Why it is important?
Office fitouts plays a very crucial role in providing a very decent and beautiful look to your office. It is your office who creates first impression on the clients. A beautifully structured and decorated office space tells a story about your powerful empire. More than 80% people create an image about you and your business by just inspecting your office space. So, always try to upgrade your office space by implementing the new office fitouts according to the industry trends.
Top 5 trends
- The open office: As the name suggests, in an open office fitout there are no individual cabins or partitions and rooms. That means the upper management which in general, stays behind the walls separated from the operational management, will also work with them at same place. Now, there are some advantages of having this type of fitout. You can optimize your storage space as large number of sleek furniture can be fitted into the space and the communication between people working in the office improves.
- The modular office: As the name explains, in this fitout office structure is made up of modules i.e. of small sections and all are flexible in terms of movement. Walls and partitions between workstations are slim and movable. Just like open office, people in this structure are well connected to each other.
- The green office: With more awareness in people about the effects of global warming, a large section of corporate people are now considering this fitout for their office space. In this fitout, arrangements are made in such a way that more natural light can make its way into the office. Special kind of material is used to create this type of fitout like material made up of bamboo or recycled glass.
- Staff-friendly office: A staff-friendly office does not incorporate any special arrangement. An office fitout that offers ease and comfort to your employees is known as staff-friendly office. An office is like second home to its employees. So, furniture in the office should must provide the relaxation to employees so that they can work more efficiently. Lighting in the office should be sufficient that it do not affect the eyes of the employees. Similarly, a gym or a gaming lounge can be provided to them for some recreational and fun time.
- The ergonomic office: With the various injuries, stress and discomfort that employees can experience from sitting in front of their desk for long hours, business owners now taking interest in ergonomic office furniture. Ergonomic furniture is designed for the user to be able to work productively, efficiently and safely.
An example of ergonomic furniture is an ergonomic office chair. An ergonomic chair allows an employee to maintain a proper sitting position with his knees and elbows at 90 degree angles with their feet flat on the floor, thus minimizing stress and tension.
You may have your own different choice and need regarding look and feel of your office space. But, it is recommended to take services of a professional and experienced fitout contractor or interior designer. A fitout contractor can keep you updated about latest industry trends and development in office fitout designing.
For more information about Interior Design Companies In Dubai and Racking UAE please visit here Dreamweaversuae.com